Top 10 Foods That Increase Fertility

9. Eggs

Image Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/514325219920280374/

Image Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/514325219920280374/

We all knew eggs are an important factor in our quest for maintaining a healthy body. Since we were a baby our parents have been feeding us eggs to keep us healthy. Based on a research done by Yale University on 67 infertile women, 93% of them were suffering from a lack of vitamin D. While the rest 7% had normal Vitamin D levels. This goes to show that Vitamin D is important for fertility. Eggs are a great source of Vitamin D.